I’m Sam. 重点词汇
1. pen, pencil, pencil-case, ruler, book, bag, eraser, my, your, his
2. names for boys: Sam, Bill, Alex, Tom, Ben, Fan, Dan
3. names for girls: Pat, Lucy, Ann, Sue, May, Jill, Lan, Kim
1. I’m ….
2. His /Her name is ….
3. Nice to meet you.
4. Nice to meet you, too.
It’s a goat.
horse, fish, duck, turtle, cow, rabbit, cat, chicken, dog, sheep, frog, goat.
1. What’s this?
2. It’s a ….(动物名)
3. This is my ….(动物名)
I like apples. 重点词汇
apples, bananas, pears, grapes, mangos, grapefruits, oranges, pineapples, watermelons, peaches, coconuts, lemons
1. What would you like, sir/Miss?
2. I want some ….
3. Would you like an apple? Yes, please/ No, thanks.
4. Here you are.
5. Me, too.
What’s in my hat?
hat, turtle, table, pig, friend, clock, fish, baseball, bird, pen, pouch, Tony, fun, time
1. What’s in my hat?
2. What’s on the table?
3. Let me try.
4. This is my friend, Tony.
My body and the monster’s 重点词汇
Nouns: hair, eye, ear, neck, hand, foot, head, nose, mouth, arm, leg;
Verbs: see, smell, hear, taste, touch, clap, hold, pick, write, catch, stand, run, kick, stamp, hop, jump
1. He’s got three eyes, four hands, four ears and three legs.
2. Touch your head.
3. What can we do with our hands and feet?
4. What can you see?
5. I can see a book.
6. We can see with our eyes.
Let’s play games.
draw, throw, catch, hide, pick, kick, put, bounce the ball, kick the shuttlecock, throw the beanbag, catch the beanbag, hide and seek, pick and put ?
1. Where is …?
2. He must be in the ….
3. Pick an apple and put it under the chair.