1. Jane at six every morning。
A. wake B. wake up C. wakes up
2. Sally is . She can’t get the book on the top of the bookcase。
A. hungry B. tall C. short
3. You need to go sailing。
A. ship B. glasses C. bag
4. Which is colder, the ice-cream or the hamburger?
The is colder。
A. ice-cream B. hamburger
5.who is the oldest of the three? 。
A. grandfather B. father C. me
6. I can’t hear you. Please read it 。
A. carefully B. loudly C. quickly
1. What’s wrong with you?
A. I have a headache.
B. I don't like beans。
C. Is there any thing wrong with you?
2. What’s the weather like today?
A. It’s Sunday today。
B. It’s sunny。
C. It’s late outside。
3. Where is Tom going?
A. He’s watching TV。
B. He can do it。
C. He’s going to his school。
4. Is that camera yours?
A. I often take pictures for my friends。
B. No, it isn’t. Mine is there。
C. My camera is in your hand。
1. Would you like some apples?
Yes, I’d like to。
2. I like singing but he likes dancing。
Last week Bill went shopping with his sister Jane and his aunt Jill. They went to the bank and then they went to the market. Aunt Jill bought some fruit-mangoes and apples. Bill wanted coconuts, but there weren’t any. Aunt Jill bought some ice creams. She had one, Jane had one, but Bill had two。
1. When did Bill go shopping?
2. How many people went shopping?
3. Where did they go first?
4. What kind of fruit did Aunt Jill buy?
5. What did they all eat?
6. Who had one ice cream?